If you are looking for an easy, last-minute recipe for all the meat lovers in your family, I cannot recommend this Instant Pot Coca Cola Ribs Recipe enough. The preparation is very quick and easy and you only need a few ingredients for these delicious ribs. To get started you need a fresh bottle of Coke, I like to use the Pure Cane Sugar Coke in the bottle because it tastes better and it’s way better for you. You also will need a bottle of your favorite BarBQ Sauce and a slab of ribs, or other cuts because this recipe works with Brisket, Rump Roast, Pork Chops, Leg of Lamb, Chicken Wings, or any other type of meat. You can make this in a crockpot or Instant Pot, whichever you prefer.
I bought an Instant Pot last year on dreaded Black Friday, which was a major hassle that I will never do again, but I do love my Instant Pot! I can cook what used to take all day in my crockpot, in about 20 minutes in my Instant Pot. I have made so many stews and roasted meats for important dinners I did not have time to plan for. My Instant Pot is my go-to appliance when I hear the phone ring and it’s my husband saying, “Guess who’s coming to dinner, Honey?”. The Instant Pot has saved me in many a pinch, I just love it almost as much as I love ribs!
- Slab Of Ribs
- Bar BQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup Coca Cola
- In a mixing bowl, put the contents of an entire bottle of BBQ Sauce and 3/4 cup Coca Cola, mix well
- Place 2 slabs of ribs inside the Insta Pot
- Pour Coca Cola BBQ Sauce mixture over the ribs
- Set Instant Pot cooker for 20 minutes
- Release steam gradually
- Remove your ribs, transfer to a foil-covered baking sheet
- Place under broiler and brown, 5 to 10 minutes
- Put leftover juice from Insta Pot into a saucepan or skillet and reduce until slightly thick
- Pour reduced rib juice over your browned ribs and serve