Date: 2021-05-23 13:45:32
I upgraded my garage floor with Husky PVC interlocking garage tiles. Now you can upgrade your garage flooring the easy way. Big thanks to @The Home Depot for sponsoring this video. Check out Husky interlocking floor tiles here https://homedepot.sjv.io/Ke0mdz
Written article on the floor tiles installation https://diycreators.com/husky-pvc-flooring
*How much did this install cost to install the tiles? *
• (31) boxes of tiles and (1) Trim kit = $1555 + Tax
• All my woodworking plans https://gumroad.com/diycreators
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/morediycreators
• YouTube: Subscribe & “RING the Bell”: http://bit.ly/1PtWJEd
• Timberland pro gear – http://bit.ly/TimberlandPRO_DIYCreators
Materials used (Affiliate Links)
• Husky interlocking garage floor tiles https://homedepot.sjv.io/Ke0mdz
• (Black tiles) https://homedepot.sjv.io/jWe06a
• (1) Trim kit https://homedepot.sjv.io/LPKqbM
• Liquid nail https://homedepot.sjv.io/jWRQgb
• Bondo https://homedepot.sjv.io/YgRanq
• PVC Trim for the baseboard https://homedepot.sjv.io/159azB
Tools used (Affiliate Links)
• A utility knife https://homedepot.sjv.io/n1XxW7
• Tape measure https://homedepot.sjv.io/WDyr2M
• Straight edge https://homedepot.sjv.io/GjKJRk
• Rubber mallet https://homedepot.sjv.io/QOjL2A
• knee pad https://homedepot.sjv.io/DVWOrG
• Masonry Chisel https://homedepot.sjv.io/DVyNeq
• Air Sander https://homedepot.sjv.io/mg4jBy
Quick and simple Installation for the Husky floor tiles
Step 1. Clean and prep the floor surface
Step 2. Layout the first row of the tiles starts at the entry. Find the center.
Step 3. Connect the tiles in the first row using a mallet.
Step 4. Install the trim along the front, shift the row into position.
Step 5. Start the second row in the middle and work to the end.
Step 6. Install the rest of the tiles by working from left to right.
Step 7. Cut the tiles to fit at the perimeter.
Step 8. Install baseboard to cover the gap between the wall and the tile.
#Garageflooring #diy #diycreators